The Act of War: High Treason demo was released on March 9, 2006, before the full release in Europe on March 24, 2006 and in North America on May 30, 2006.
- SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN MISSIONS ("OPERATION"): this demo contains missions 9, 10 and 11 of the 34-mission campaign. Follow Sergeant Oz and Sergeant Major Jefferson as they infiltrate the base of a renegade elite unit of the US Army Special Forces.
- SKIRMISH MODE ("ENGAGEMENT"): you can play single-player skirmish games against the A.I. using new and old units of the Task Force Talon. Three maps are available for 2-4 players.
- LAN AND ONLINE MODES: play 2-4 player multiplayer games against friends and enemies on three different maps. One naval map is available for the Naval combat mode.
- NAVAL UNITS: in LAN and ONLINE modes, select the "Navy" game mode to try out the all new Naval battles!
- FACTIONS: only Task Force Talon is featured in this demo, with all units except Tactical Weapons ("superweapons") and Future Force Warriors. Official and Unofficial Mercenaries are available in the demo, but not Illegal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.