Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make two (or more) HT installations work with ModManager ? (i.e one for gaming and the other for modding)
- copy all the HT files to a new directory
- create a new file named aowmod.reg with notepad.
- enter the following:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
"AppDir"="C:\\Program Files\\Act of War - High Treason - Mods"
(change AppDir to whatever your new path is)
- execute aowmod.reg every time before you run ModManager.exe
How do I install Python on Windows ?
- Download and install Python 2.3.5 http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.3.5/Python-2.3.5.exe
- Download and install Python Win32 extensions http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/downloads/win32all-163.exe
When I package my MOD, it's 80 MB!! Isn't there any way to make it smaller ?
Compress the file (Zip or Rar), it works fine.