Eugen Systems is a video game developer based in Paris, France and the creator of the Act of War game series. It was founded in January 2000 by the French brothers Cédric Le Dressay (a former systems engineer) and Alexis Le Dressay (a former architect).
Eugen Systems titles include Times of Conflict (Microïds), The Gladiators (Arxel Tribe), Act of War: Direct Action (Atari), Act of War: High Treason (Atari), R.U.S.E. (Ubisoft), Wargame: European Escalation (Focus Home Interactive), and Wargame: AirLand Battle (Focus Home Interactive). Relying on outsourcing for all art creation and the use of Delphi instead of the more commonly used C++ programming language, Eugen Systems has been able develop games its own way with success.
List of video games developed
- Act of Aggression - Spring 2015
- Wargame: Red Dragon - April 2014
- Wargame: AirLand Battle – May 2013
- Wargame: European Escalation – February 2012
- R.U.S.E. - The Art of Deception – September 2010
- Act of War: High Treason – March 2006
- Act of War: Direct Action – March 2005
- The Gladiators: Galactic Circus Games – October 2002
- Times of Conflict – December 2000