Ever Been to Russia is the ninth mission of Act of War: Direct Action.
- Jefferson must not die: If Sergeant Major Jefferson is ever lost or captured, the mission will fail.
- Cross bridge over the Volga River: Move all your units across the Volga river. The bridge is probably well defended, stay alert!
- Meet up with reinforcements in eastern sector of Tver town: Locate the Recon Battalion of the First Armored Division in Tver town. Eliminate any hostile forces. Note that the enemy has heavy anti-tank capability in that sector. Hint: use your infantry to clear the path for your vehicles.
- Destroy the western roadblock: Eliminate enemy presence on the highway. Be careful, the enemy has fortified the area. Hint: try to weaken the enemy position before attacking.
- Destroy the eastern roadblock: Destroy the enemy roadblock located on the highway. Move slowly and watch for enemy anti-tank weapons. Hind: use the Task Force's Repair FAT-Vs to repair your vehicles.
- Destroy the enemy barracks: Destroy the barracks located north of your position, on the destroyed section of the highway, to stop the enemy assaults.
- Destroy the tokamak reactors: Destroy the tokamak reactors north of your position to power down the enemy railgun turrets.
- Scout the unpaved road: There is a dirt road near the tokamak reactors. Send some infantry units to explore it. You may be able to circle around and weaken the enemy's flank.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.