The LHA Tarawa class can carry up to four Harrier II jump jets that could be rebuilt after it was destroyed. To direct their defense they can use auto guns and anti-aircraft missiles, which makes them vulnerable to other ships. DEFCON 2 is required to allow the Tarawa class ships to be built.
| Harrier II|
Costs $2000. Fighter.
| Recall all aircraft|
All sortied Harriers will immediately return to the ship. Ability cannot be preformed if all Harriers are already landed on the ship.
- Wikipedia: Tarawa-class amphibious assault ship
- Wikipedia: USS Tarawa (LHA-1)
- LPD San Antonio class - Task Force Talon amphibious warfare ship and aircraft carrier
- Zubr class landing craft - Consortium amphibious warfare ship
- IX-529 Sea Shadow - Consortium aircraft carrier