The Mjolnir howitzer deploys nuclear artillery salvos, storing up to two such shells at once. The salvos can be upgraded with the red mercury fusion technology which increases their firepower.
|Salvo conventional warheads|
Costs $3000. A maximum of two warheads can be deployed.
|Salvo red mercury warheads|
Costs $3000. Requires red mercury fusion technology.
|Red mercury fusion technology|
Costs $2500. The Mjolnir howitzer is armed with the red mercury fusion shells, causing considerably more damage than the nuclear shells.
- The Mjolnir is the only tactical weapon that has not been featured in either of the campaigns for Act of War.
- Guardian drone - TFT's counter-tactical weapon
- Wolverine missile silo - U.S. Army counterpart
- Falling Star uplink - Consortium counterpart
- Eugen Systems, Atari, Act of War: Direct Action. March 15, 2005.