|“||In the field now.
The Porcupine is the Consortium's self-propelled light artillery unit that can be deployed to increase its armor and damage. It can be further augmented with the rapid stealth deployment upgrade, enabling it to be invisible along with decreasing the time it takes to be deployed.
|Switch to turret mode|
Increases protection and damage considerably, but restricts movement. Ability can only be used if Porcupine is in vehicle mode.
|Switch to vehicle mode|
Reduces protection and damage, but allows movement. Ability can only be used if Porcupine is in turret mode.
Selected unit(s) will lay down a continuous barrage of fire at the target location designated.
|Rapid stealth deployment|
Allows the Porcupine to deploy more quickly and gives it stealth capabilities
- The Porcupine is based on the Soviet 2S9 Nona.
- Piranha, Consortium heavy artillery
- Stryker MC, Task Force Talon counterpart
- Mortar Squad, US Army counterpart
- Eugen Systems, Atari, Act of War: Direct Action. March 15, 2005.