- Jefferson must not die: If Sergeant Major Jefferson is ever lost or captured, the mission will fail.
- Enter Grosvenor Square sector: Move to the Grosvenor Square sector and await Richter's further commands.
- Move to the U.S. Embassy: Proceed to the U.S. Embassy along the main road straight ahead, then make a right after the park.
- Defend the U.S. Embassy: Place your units around the front the Embassy to protect it from enemy attacks. Use the ambulance to heal wounded soldiers, and the barracks to call in reinforcements.
- Clear and secure Grosvenor Square: Eliminate all enemies in Grosvenor Square park. Use trees for cover and watch out for ambushes.
- Secure the Wentworth Hotel: Move at least one soldier inside the building. The more soldiers you use for the attack, the fewer casualties will you take.
- Clear the enemy stronghold: Move at least one soldier inside the building. Note that Jefferson can often clear a building by himself.
- Clear the last enemy stronghold: Use snipers to clear the area, then enter the building with at least one soldier. Note that snipers can target enemies inside buildings from a distance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.